- Sat, 6 Feb 2021
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Sat, 06 Feb 2021 4:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sat, 06 Feb 2021 6:00 PM AEDT
2021 Gran Fondo Australia
Saturday, February 6th 2021
Location: Warrenheip St, Bunninyong
Distance: 58km (5 Laps)
Start Time: 5:15pm first wave
For full information, including the course map, list of rider benefits, and full terms & conditions, please visit the official website.
There will only be online entries up until Saturday 6th February @ 4:00pm (1 hour before race start)
Anyone entering with a promo code, please be sure to include that when you enter.
- Your Entry Category will default based on your age-group and gender.
- Age categories are based on your age as at Dec 31 2021 in accordance with UCI requirements.
- 16-18 (Recreation Category)
- 19-34 | 35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60-64 | 65-69 | 70-74 | 75+ (UCI Gran Fondo Categories)
*Age is calculated as at December 31 2021.
16 years. Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and enter the Recreation Ride.
Please indicate your Auscycling Membership at entry time. Non-members will be required to pay an additional $10 for a temporary license.
Teams Entry Option ( Road Race Only )
- In addition to your individual result, you can join forces with your friends for a Team result.
- The Team result will be based on the addition of your times. (You do not need to ride together or be in the same age-category)
- Teams must consist of 3 riders per Team. Your time will be a culmination of your 3 individual rider times for the Gran Fondo.
Team registrations will close on the 28th of January 2021
To Enter the Teams Option:
Simply include your Team Name in the entry form. If your Team already exists, auto complete will match it.
Make sure you enter the exact Team Name or acronym as your team mates
- Full refunds will be provided if the event is cancelled for any reason.
- Entrants can elect to move their entry to a revised date if they wish.
Scratching & refunds
- All registration scratching received by the Event Organiser on, or prior to January 3 2021 at 5:00 pm AEST will entitle the Rider to a full refund.
- All cancellations received after January 3 2021 at 5:00 pm AEST will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever
Please see full T&Cs here
- To reduce crowds at the Gran Fondo If you have registered before the 11th of January 2021 your Rider Pack will be sent to you free of charge.
Please enter your preferred delivery address. For more information please see our Faqs
- The first 20% of athletes in each age group will be qualified for the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships. The 20% is calculated based on the number of starters in each age group, and not on the number of riders having finished the race.
- Riders must be 19 years or older as of the 31st December 2021 to be eligible for the Championships.
- A Full FAQ is available here
Interested in the Gran Fondo Time Trial?
For all Gran Fondo event information & event queries
If you have any trouble with your entry
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter